Direct p2p transactions
Smart contracts directly between buyer and seller eliminates the need for intermediaries
Absence of manipulation
Volume and prices of trades that are not visible (other than transactional buyer and seller) will eliminate market manipulation on Quark.Market
Mitigated risk of hacking attack due the fact that trader funds no longer need to be kept on the exchange
Problems of the crypto-currency market
Over 200 (mostly centralized) exchanges operate independently of one another resulting in fragmented liquidity. The outcome of fragmented liquidity is that orders (even smaller ones) create price deviation, which negatively affects the trader while benefiting the OTC broker.
Market Impact of large orders
Large orders can have a negative impact on buying/selling price. As such “whales” contract OTC brokers to execute their trades. This is due to the ability the OTC “middleman” to conduct the trade without showing trade specifics, which eliminates the market impact of pending trades. This problem of market impact is the reason why OTC “middleman” control such a large percentage of the trading volume.
High risks and commission
Crypto exchange commissions are several times higher than the traditional exchanges. Traders frequently get charged three times (deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as on the trade itself). The risks of hackers is always prevalent.
Dark Pool technology
Deals at the best price for both parties
- No market impact of large orders
- Dark Pool technology ensures that prices and volume remain silent (excepting initiating trader), which eradicates market impact.
- No middlemen
- No market impact means no “middlemen.” No middlemen mean higher profits for the trader.
Direct p2p transactions
- Direct p2p transactions
- After matching buyer and seller smart contracts allow the execution of the trade to be a direct p2p transaction.
- Lowest fees and no hacking risks
- Elimination of the middleman means that Quark.Market can offer unparalleled low trading fees. Transaction fee is 0.025% for token holders, and 0.05% for others. P2p transactions eliminate hacking risk.
|Using Tokens||Transaction Fee|
|For QRM token holders||0.025%|
Using QRM tokens bring an extra discount.
Trading fees and security deposits paid with QRM tokens will lower both by 50%. Transaction fee 0.05% to 0.025% and security deposit 0.5% to 0.25%
Quark.Market holds the security deposit until completion of the p2p transaction. Upon completion of transaction security deposit is refunded.
Traders with a $50k daily trading volume and/or orders over $10k will be exempt from trading fees (if the trader holds QRM tokens in the amount of 5% of their daily trading volume).
Large-scale investors (meaning all, except for those mentioned above) will proceed with their transactions on the usual terms.
Fees paid in QRM tokens will not be burned. They will be held in a reserve fund, only to be used establish long-term partnerships or to reward developers who support the platform.
Market analysisComparison with competitors
|Opportunity for liquidity providers||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The advantage of individual players over others||Prices are found out by nodes first||Everyone finds out at the same time||Prices are found out by market makers first||Everyone finds out at the same time|
|Impact of pending transactions on the market||Impact||No impact||Impact||No Impact|
|Fair match: orders are sourced by best price and time of application||Benefits lay with the size of the commission being offered||Yes||Market makers choose the order in which trades are executed||Yes|
|Fees||Unknown||0,13%||Market maker commission is included|
in price of trade
|Certain players favored over others||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Possibility of auction||No||No||No||Yes|
|Possibility to manipulate||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Idea of Quark.Market is born and core team assembled
Taking into account community feedback development begins. Start of marketing campaign and negotiations with early investors
Confirmation of early partnerships with financial institutions. Continued development and marketing. ICO
Launch of the test version of the platform, creation of liquidity on the platform, test transactions of early institutional partners, expansion of partnerships within financial sector, conclusion of early partnerships with the corporate crypto community, and begin work with the global retail community
Platform launch. Liquidity creation and maintenance. Full–scale trading with financial sector, begin trading with non - financial sector, Set up of trading potential with global retail crypto community
Full-scale trading with financial and non-financial sectors, beginning of trade with global retail crypto community
Full scale trading with all the sectors. Development of our own blockchain
- How does Dark Pool technology work?
- Dark pool technology was developed to mitigate market impact of large orders. This is achieved through making volume and price of booked orders invisible (excepting to the booking party). Visibility of volume and price is not necessary because the system matches buyers and sellers with compatible prices and volume. When a match is made a transaction is processed. The key component is that the volume and price remain invisible, thus making the pool of traders a dark space to transact. The darkness of the trading space then mitigates against market impact of orders placed.
- Why is Quark.Market a better place to trade?
- – It is decentralized, thus mitigating risk against hackers stealing the traders' funds
– Integration of Dark Pool Technology eliminates market impact of placed orders
– We use a fair matching system that matches buyer and seller based solely on price and time of booking. There is no favoritism to certain traders of others. This combined with our auction function creates a fair playing field for all traders
– We have no competitors. No other exchanges use "Dark Pool Technology." Other exchanges do not offer a fair playing field to all traders. Other exchanges favor certain traders over others. Only Quark.Market matches orders solely based solely on price and time of order
– Other exchanges are prone to price manipulation
- The Quark.Market token (QRM)
- – Token will be the “gas” for all crosschain transactions on Quark.Market. Owners who participate in our lease back program will receive part of the commission to be paid for crosschian transactions
– When trading using the QRM token there will be a 50% discount on the trading fee and collateral deposit
– Traders with a $50k daily trading volume and/or orders over $10k will be exempt from trading fees (if the trader holds QRM tokens in the amount of 5% of their daily trading volume)